- Users will be able to view your lat:* lon:* coordinates on your profile, and your location on the user map.
- You can use your browser or an app to automatically update your current position.
- You can set your coordinates via API.
Users can use a limited form of HTML to write and customize their profiles.
By tagging themselves, users are able to search for one another featuring a specific type. It is recommended to be as detailed and specialized as possible when tagging.
- Spaces are replaced with underscores.
- Commas (,) and asterisks (*) are not allowed in tags.
- The tilde (~) and minus sign (-) can not be used as the first character of a tag, but can appear after that.
- Underscores (_) cannot be the first or last character of a tag.
Profile safety ratings:
- Prefixed tags (tags containing a colon) appear under the "Bio" list.
example: age:32 location:united_states
- General tags are not prefixed and appear under the "Tags" list.
example: developer programmer java
- Coordinate tags (starting with lat: and lon:) are a prefix tag which allows users to set their coordinates for the user map and appear under the "Coordinates" list.
example: lat:55.3781 lon:3.4360
- rating:explicit - For profiles and/or profile images of containing explicit adult content.
- rating:questionable - For profiles and/or profile images that are suggestive and/or contain questionable content.
- rating:safe - For everything else.
View the demo profile.